opinion of anime over time
- pre-weeb: oh, those Japanese cartoon things! I saw an episode of sailor moon once
- naruto phase: I love naruto!!!! Itadakimasu! *attempts to use chopsticks on instant ramen* jutsuuuuu! *does naruto run up tree, falls on ass*
- the Full Weeb: IM REALLY KAWAII ANIME IS MY LIFE BAKA BAKA BAKA
- post-naruto: naruto is so lame and overrated. anyone who likes is a baka. I watch the REAL anime, like vampire knight and soul eater. Desu
- post-weeb: anime is for babies. I hate anime, fucking weeaboos need to stop clogging up this earth
- accidentally finding an anime I like: it's just one, I'm not a weeb or anything. I just appreciate this ONE show regardless of the medium.
- weeb-in-denial: I... I'm not a weeb... okay maybe I am. I'm so sorry. Gomen
- post-weeb weeb: Y'ALL BITCHES BETTER CALL ME SENPAI
Remember in 1993 when Jurassic Park was like…the end all, be all of special effects?
not gonna lie that still looks intimately real
I’m still somewhat convinced that someone sold their soul to create the special effects in Jurassic Park because that shit is over 20 years old and it still really, really holds up, better than the stuff in a lot of current movies, even.
Fucking witchcraft, man.